7 Secrets to Your Better Bottom Line – Secret 6
While the U.S. economy may have tanked, money is still cheap in Canada, but the economy continues to sputter. Result: apartment vacancy rates are only 1%-2% in most large urban centers. I talk to a lot of REITs and property owners/managers everyday. Here’s the trend I see: Well marketed apartment units are demanding slightly higher prices, between 8% – 10%. The web presentation makes the sale, and the appointment at the building is to sign the lease. Savvy marketers and investors are leveraging their cash by building out their website assets:
- Booking professional photo shoots of their best units as “evergreen” assets
- Staging their “homes” and creating videos to differentiate their properties from the majority of apartments that feature “beige box” images
- Undergoing website makeovers
- If you have more than fifteen (15) buildings, may we recommend Landlord Web Solutions, the Canadian industry leader for this size of website.
- If you have 1 – 14 buildings, we have a powerful economical solution to fit your budget with Property Management Websites, a North American leader well known to Web Savvy Canadians.